Home Improvement Loans for Minnesota Homeowners
Minnesota Housing offers financing programs for homeowners looking to make improvements on their homes:
The Fix-up Fund is a statewide program that offers affordable, low-interest fixed rate home improvement loans.
- Household income at or below $95,150 (income limit may be waived if the improvements are being made for the accessibility of a family member with a disability).
- Property must be owner-occupied.
- Single family homes, duplexes, triplexes or four-plexes are eligible.
- Hire a contractor or do the work yourself.
- Maximum loan term of 10 to 20 years based on the loan amount.
- Loan amounts from $2,000 to $35,000.
- A higher loan amount may be available if the improvements are being made for the accessibility of a family member with a disability.
Eligible Home Improvements with the Fix-up Fund
Most improvements to the accessibility or energy efficiency of a home, or general repairs are eligible, such as:
- New Roof
For more information about this program, please complete the form below.